Grain sorghum is the fifth most important cereal crop in the world and is the third most common cereal planted in the U.S. In spite of the agronomic potential and food value of grain sorghum, the land area of sorghum production has declined in many parts of the U.S., partly because the options for weed management is limited. Open Access
|Impact Factor 2014: 1.441 Online ISSN: 1435-0645|
|5-Year: 1.912 Print ISSN: 0002-1962|
Language help for non-native English speakers
Be A Reviewer
Special Sections, Open Access, Reviews...
Are you looking for articles from a Symposium,Special Topic, or Supplement? Review & Interpretation articles? Open Access articles?
- Special Sections, Symposia, and Supplemental Issues
- Open Access articles
- Review & Interpretation articles
Do you want reprints of your published article?
- Purchase a member subscription to AJ. Join ASA.
- Purchase of subscription to the Digital Library.
- Interested in an Institutional subscription? Request a quote.