The introduction of hybrid rice in the US gives producers an alternative to traditionally cultivated, conventional lines. The objective of this study is to estimate the economic (consumer and producer welfare) and environmental impacts of the commercial adoption of hybrid rice in the Mid-South of the US. Read more.
|Impact Factor 2015: 1.464 Online ISSN: 1435-0645|
Language help for non-native English speakers
Be A Reviewer
Special Sections, Open Access, Reviews...
Are you looking for articles from a Symposium,Special Topic, or Supplement? Review & Interpretation articles? Open Access articles?
- Special Sections, Symposia, and Supplemental Issues
- Open Access articles
- Review & Interpretation articles
Do you want reprints of your published article?
- Purchase a member subscription to AJ. Join ASA.
- Purchase of subscription to the Digital Library.
- Interested in an Institutional subscription? Request a quote.