Why Publish with Us?
1. We are leading publishers in the agricultural and environmental sciences. Our societies have a long standing mission to disseminate leading research in the agronomic and environmental sciences.
2. Have an international impact on scientists around the world through the ACSESS Digital Library. Reach 20+ million readers in over 35 countries when you publish with us.
3. Quality peer review. All our journal and book content is peer-reviewed by our diverse international editorial boards having expertise in each specialty area.
4. At every step of the process, we are here for you. We have staff that is available throughout the submission process onto production process and are there to help you with promoting your research.
5. Open access options. All of our journals have an open access option for publishing your research. Both CC-BY-NC-ND and CC-BY licensing is available.
6. Well-indexed content. Our content is indexed with Web of Science, CrossRef, EBSCO, ExLibris, Scopus and more.
7. Low cost. Did you know that several of our journals offer the first 7 pages free and members receive a discount? For the most current prices please refer to the journal of interests instructions to authors.
Take the 5 steps to publishing a journal article.
1. Now that your research is done consult our style manual or the current issue of journal you would like to be published in and prepare your manuscript.
2. Submit your manuscript to your journal of choice.
3. Volunteer to review a manuscript. Do yourself and your colleagues a service, get involved in reviewing to shorten response times on your manuscript.
4. Once accepted respond promptly to any correspondence from the Headquarters staff.
5. Congratulations! You are published. Take a moment and Start your conversation with the world.
Submit to one of our Journals.
Agricultural and Environmental Letters
Crop, Forage, and Turfgrass Management
Journal of Animal Science
Journal of Environmental Quality
Journal of Plant Registrations
Natural Sciences Education
Soil Science Society of America Journal
The Plant Genome
Urban Agriculture and Regional Food Systems
Vadose Zone Journal
Propose a special section, special issue, review article, or Book.
Consider publishing your high impact meeting presentation or symposium. Contact the Journal Editor for information about submitting a proposal.
Please submit a simple one page proposal to the Editor of the journal of interest.The proposal should include the section's title; an abstract with motivation, scope, and example contributions; a list of potential contributors; and timeline.